Tickets now on sale to NCAB 2016
You're invited to NCAB's seventh biennial conference, "Towards Bullying Solutions - Theory and Practice". The conference will focus on the work we are doing to address bullying, enhance wellbeing, create safe and supportive environments and ensure our work is always informed by research and experience.
The conference will bring together academics, policymakers, practitioners, educators, principals, leadership teams and young people from around the world, to explore how bullying affects people of all ages, and to share the latest research on strategies and solutions to help reduce the prevalence and impact of bullying and cyberbullying.
Where: Crown Conference Centre Melbourne
When: 28th and 29th of July 2016
Cost: Early Bird - $515.00 + GST (valid until Monday 29 February 2016)
- The Hon. Alastair Nicholson AO RFD QC - Chair of the National Centre Against Bullying
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg - BA (Hons) MA, PhD MAPS Cert Child Internet Safety (UCLAN) Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychologist and NCAB Member (Master of Ceremonies)
- Dorothy L. Espelage, PhD - An Edward William Gutgsell & Jane Marr Gutgsell Endowed Professor and Hardie Scholar of Education, in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Wendy Craig, PhD., FRSC - Professor of Psychology, Scientific Co-Director of PREVNet, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario (pictured).
- Professor Helen McGrath - Adjunct Professor, RMIT alongside Professor Toni Noble, Adjunct Professor, School of Educational Leadership, Australian Catholic University (Professor Helen McGrath pictured).
The Alannah and Madeline Foundation, PO Box 5192, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Phone 03 9697 0666 Fax 03 9690 5644 Web www.amf.org.au